Remember this post
I wrote about pinterest and the numerous panties that are in a bunch due to a) the affiliate links and b) the ability to pin anything without linking to the original source. (This is not because Pinterest doesn’t care about finding the original source, I don’t know if it does or not, but the onus for linking to the original source is up the user not Pinterest).
Well, everyone, get our your irons, ’cause panties are still a bunching. Here is the latest thing;
Dear Pinterest, Boo-hoo
Yes, now people are threatening to leave. I am about to lose my mind.
Hey special snowflake, Upset that users aren’t linking to the original source? Ohhh, boo-hoo. By the way, welcome to the internet. I hope you go, your bullshit boards are ususally filled with;
- shoes that no one can afford, and you don’t even wear
- homes you can’t afford, with remodeling/ decorating jobs that you can’t afford and/or will never do
- clothes you can’t fit into
- clothes from the runway (because pret-a-porter is not a concept you know about)
- TV shows you love (Really could have done without know how much you love Jersey Shore)
- Slut shaming quotes
- Thinspiration shit so you and everyone else that sees that can feel worse about your body
So you don’t like Pinterest’s terms? Guess you’re leaving, then. Bye.
And take this stupid pin with you
The problem with this? Look at it, really think about trying it.
Here is what will really happen
- Your toaster will turn off because it is on the side
- If it doesn’t, one side will burn
- It will smoke and possibly start a fire
- Melt the plastic casing on your toaster.
Don’t Pin Stupid.